Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm Gonna Try With All My Might To Make This Story Line Come True, Can You Feel Me Tremble When We Touch?

So I'm writing another post, just because I'm bored? And I want to? Don't you judge me. I just feel like I have a few things to say, they've been on my mind the entire day and I HAD TO JUST TYPE THEM! So yeah, this is completely and utterly pointless... Erm. I was at my friend's house last night for a BBQ, the food was so fucking good! 7amdella! *drool* I wanna go back, no? Yes. Definitely. It was sort of a movie night, shut up. Not gay. No, no, no, shut up! 7ada fun, first it was akward 'cause I haven't seen her in a while, but kids were around and I guess that eased the tension and made it less awkward and more I-think-I-can-make-it-through-the-night-alive feeling? Yes. My best friend F was there, whom I miss very much really entirely wayed ;* We decided to watch Mall Cop! I highly reccomend that movie to EVERYONE! Trust me, it's hilarious! Paul Blart is so husband material! Iyanin! <3 So many explamation marks? I know. It just emphasizes how much I love HIM.

So about that movie, at the very end, Paul walks to his ''potential girlfriend'' and they have this song on? Wagt'ha I was trying so fucking hard to remember who sings it? Because I knew I've heard it before, it was very familiar! And while he was walking and they had the song on and everything I was all aaaww marry him, you whore! And then they kiss and stuff? Waay <3 color="#ff6600"><3 Was nice. She left, then Kitten came and we watched The Grudge Pt. 3? Dude, it's sick! Not in a good way, but like literally wei3! Such a shitty version of the sequal which was a shitty version of the first part? Yeah. She was next to me though, that's what mattered ;* And when she left, I remembered that I made a mental note last night to find that Paul Blart walks over to his potential girlfriend song? I found it! Nazalta ib Limewire, and I check it out on Youtube. YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT! Mu 9ij! Ayam gabil, where women were beautiful and the music was 3ajeeb! Don't laugh... I just miss those days, I was like what? Minus five years old? Watch it <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e98UOB0etdo

Can ya feel me tremble when we touch?
Can ya feel the hands of fate?
Reaching out to both of us. This love affair can't wait.
I can't hold back, I'm on the edge.
You voice explodes inside my head, I can't hold back.
I won't back down girl, it's too late to turn back now.

<3

I want my own Paul Blart!

Whatever. So yeah, what else? There's a car boot sale apparently at AUK tomorrow? My ex M.g told me online and asked if we could hang out, I said maybe. 'Cause I wanted to have F as my date lanee min ziman moo 6al3a ma3aha ;* Pshh she's so much more important than any guy, even Kk ;( I miss him... Wei3, inzein? Wei3. *tear* and I'm listening to this song, ya3ni daasha jaw! Shit, fuck, damn it. I do miss him... The hell with him. Keifa. Upgrades, though! I avoided him on Thursday and didn't even make my self ''there'' 'cause I didn't stay in the North & West building but at the Art Slash Music Slash Gym building? A7san. I didn't want to see him, all happy and texting his woman with his stupid blackberry which I want so bad! :( Can you feel me? Do you see how much this sucks? *Flushes herself down the toilet* inzein? Yes. Whatever, screw him. ;( *More tears and re-plays stupid amazing i love it song*.

I'm going bed, inzein? Or maybe watch ''A Mighty Heart''? Yeah, I shall finish it and go to bed.

Can ya feel me tremble when we touch?
Can ya feel the hands of fate?
Reaching out to both of us.


OKAY N. BAS ALREADY!
YOU LOVE THE SONG, WE GET IT!

Chub, I'm just in that mood, inzein? Ew.

P.S Happy Birthday, A.n. ;* Kil 3aam winta ib 5air, I love you like a brother and so much more you doofes, and I promise you I'll get you that black hairband you wanted! You're beduwaniya now, you better be home soon! And you know what to do when you're back, yeah? You better. Anywho... 3afya P.S. So yeah, Happy Birthday! ;*

The next post for Hold Heart, Don't Beat So Loud will be out tomorrow!

Good night

N. Kk
xx

2 comments:

  1. lol shawagteeni i want to see the movie now! wait wait *googles paul blart* LOL ooh it's his movie name!! oops?
    Good job on avoiding kk though :( wish I had the strength aw general common sense to do so.. well not avoid kk since I don't even know him.. but you understand what I mean.. hopefully lol
    I love the song, so cuute and aww <3 i heart old music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilo! Make them understand! No one liked the song! ;p LOL I made a few of my friends listen to it, 7ata u5ooy! They all think it's poop! :( Just because it's old. Humph. Shfahamhum?! I'm glad you loved the song <3 Ma7ad fahimnee 3'airich! ;p And about Kk... :(

    ReplyDelete