Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How It All Started - Part II

So where did I stop? He called, yeah? And I wrote about how the conversation started... Ok. So he wanted to tell me what ''really'' happened, I couldnt wait to hear more bullshit about this; whether or not it was true, I just didnt wanna get involved in any of this, it had drama written all over it. But I had to give him a chance, after all, he did make an effort to get my number and call to explain things, you had to respect that. He said that the day he went to the university to sign up for the Basketball Team, he ran into Mz and her friend, he didn't wanna talk to niether of them and kept on walking, passing by them. That's when they called out to him and asked him to approach them, so ''3ala niyaata'', he did... Dude, seriously? Why? You couldve just walked away, but no. You didnt. They started talking to him about casual everyday stuff chena rabi3 9arlehum fatra, w kan yred 3ala gad isu2al trying to end whatever was going on so he could walk away, no. Then they brought ME up. Leish? Bleh...

They asked him if he was interested in me, and he replied by saying that he sort of was, but she (me) doesnt seem so interested. Anyways, galee ina that was about it, they said their goodbyes and left so he could see the team. When he told me all of that, I was shocked with all of it, mostly from the fact that he WAS interested. Hmm... Marry me? Lol shda3wa. Anyhow, I appreciated his honesty, really. So I thanked him for calling and clearing things out for me, oh.. And he gave me advice; ''dont get too attached to those girls, they're your friends, I don't get why they lied to you. You seem like you're a smart girl and you don't wanna get involved with their issues.''. ''Thanks, I'll be careful from now on.'' I said nicely. I didnt wanna hang up, I wanted to talk and talk and talk. But I didn't wanna ''agi6 roo7y'', wei3.. I'm always like this. I have this habbit where I think that even the simple things I do would make people think that I'm some psycho who's in love with the guy wagi6 roo7y 3aleih... I'm just way too insecure that way. It made many believe iny shaayfa roo7y, but it really isnt like that!

So I managed to end the conversation telling him to take care of himself and I apologised for their childish behavior promising that I'd deal with them about it, and if either one of them approached him again in a rude manner, I'd draw the red line. He seemed to want to talk as well, but something stopped him. I didnt know what it was, and honestly, I wasnt sure I wanted to. We'd forget about this incident and move on, pretending that we never talked when we passed by eachother at school. I wish... Since that night when he'd spot my while sitting at my usuall spot, he's sort of stare? Maybe not stare bas ina looks for a few seconds, and I avoid him, look away.. Pretend that I'm looking at my phone or listen to one of the girls talking. I didnt know why I acted that way, alot of people stare and even make comments, but I never gave a crap. I dont usually care about how guys look at me, in or out of the university, it was never a big deal.

But him, when he looks at me, I dont know what to say, I dont know how to describe it, but I was starting to love it. I'd think about him sometimes, ina minu hatha? A total stranger who makes me feel this way, the feeling was so foreign, so new to me that I didnt know what to do and how to act. When Sn. calls me to talk like we always do, I realise that I bring kk up, kil mara akthar min il mara ilee 6aafat, I mention him. Ask about him. Sh7aga as2al Sn., madree. But he was very patient. God bless him. One night, I was bored. Right? I was just completely bored, and had nothing better to do. And what does N. do when she's bored? She grabs her phone and texts kk. Leish? 'Cause she's stupid, and didnt realise that this one msg will affect her life for the next few months. 3'abiya? Yeah. Thanks! ''Are you gonna keep making me hide and avoid you everyday untill we both graduate?'' That's what I said? 7mara? Bheema? 3aaha? Agi6 nafsy min idireesha? I felt like I wanted to burry myself in my own grave. Just. Die. And what made things worse is that I didnt get a reply. Nothing. Naada. Zoint. Zero. Nothing.

Until maybe 15 minutes later, I know. It doesnt seem like much, 15 minutes. But when you hold you phone the moment you sent the message, it seems like hours until he replied. ''Question is, why hide?''. Shagool? What the fuck was I supposed to say? Madri! So ''Because you constantly look at me when we're at Gust, and how much of as coincedence is it that your breaks are like mine?'' was what I said. And so, we started talking, it was all through messages. Neither of us called, we just thought it would be better that way. After a number of messages, moo shwaya let me tell you - we said our goodnights, not knowing what happened that night, not knowing where it would take us. The next day, I planned on going out with a bunch of my friends, kanaw wayed.. 6 I think? Yeah, we were 6. 7adhum kanaw faa9leen w hatheil myanan, it was wrong lol all of us together, too loud, in Kitten's Tahoe. 7ousa! But I needed it, I needed to go out and have fun. And what happened when we were out on the Gulf Road? HE TEXTS ME.

''Hey.'' I sensed that he was in a bad mood, I know it's weird, but I knew something was wrong through his messages. I asked, I wanted him to talk about it. I wanted him to feel better, I wanted him to be happy. Wow, 9a7? I know. Ana shaku? I barely know the guy and we've talked like what? Once? Itha mizaaja wei3 shaku ydizlee msg? But no. I asked. ''I didn't tell you this, but... I have a girlfriend, and it's serious.''. He has a girlfriend, and it's serious... I didn't know how to react, what to think, what to say. Kint baba6il il baab while Kitten was driving 170 and just throw myself from shame and embaressment. Yes, it was a big deal for me. BECAUSE I WAS INTERESTED! ''I'm glad you told me, I appreciate your honesty, walla ywafgik ma3aha :) She's a lucky person to have you in her life, and I'm sorry for bothering you. Take care of yourself for me. Bye''. He replied back, his msg was sickening, I felt nauseouss.

''I'm sorry, I didnt know how to say it when you sent me a msg last night. We just started talking and I didnt know how to bring it up. I'm sure you understand what I mean, and I'm glad I met a person like you. Don't stop smiling. Thanks... Bye.'' and I switched off my phone. And that was that, I thought that it was all over. That I wouldnt be talking to him again. That we'd errase eachother's numbers, that he'd stop looking at me at Gust, that he'd stop talking about me and asking Sn. questions, that I'd stop feeling the way I feel. I was very wrong.

To be continued...

P.S, One last part, and I'll be done talking about kk. Maybe I'll be mentioning him in a few more posts, but the whole post won't be about him.

N. Kk
xx

2 comments:

  1. LOOL dude, stop writing about kk. 5ala9 bas! ;p btw.. I called you twice, you're not picking up! Inshalla trideen! I forgot my scarf at Marina today! I only have ONE pink scarf! -cries-. I want you to pick me up tomorrow before we go to R.'s house. Yeah? 'Cause my sisters are coming and your Jeep's bigger than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH SO THATS WHO IT ISS. ana shako re7t 3ala usher? lol. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete