Friday, March 6, 2009

Close Friends to Nothing...

Ms. XTC

So I was bored, yeah? It was like what, 9 pm? And it's Friday, and.. Wait for it.. I'm at home. Yes sir, home on a Friday night. My parents, PARENTS are having more fun than I am, at least it's fun for them. They were grocery shopping, they asked me to tag along but I just wasn't in that mood. SO I stayed at home, my youngest brother watching ''The Simpsons Movie'' And my other brother's having his mind damaged by some action movie that's totally pointless, I say pointless because I've tried sitting and watching the movie with him but shit, man.. I didn't even last then minutes. So, I thought I'd check my hotmail, I haven't read any of the emails I've received for the past couple months, gelt yalla makoo shi3'il. And in one of the emails, I got something from my aunt, this block and delete checker to see who blocked and deleted you on msn? I usually don't give a rat's ass who did that to me, but again-because I was bored- I guess curiosity got the best of me, so I typed in my email user name and waited for what's it called to load... Three seconds or so later, a couple of emails appeared, I was very surprised from two things. First, the fact that only two people thought of removing me from their msn list, the fact that I've removed a couple hundred sort of made me think they'd all remove me as well once they realised what I've done. But no, only two. The first person moo hamny ya3ni 6af wtv, so I just brushed it off, the second though.. I was just shocked, ina shako? Malaa da3eee? Ok, I admit, we had this stupid fight, barely! It was nothing, we're close friends, at least we used to be, he's a guy but when we'd hang out, we totally felt comfortable around each other, so comfortable, that I've depended on him and trusted him in so much shit. He did the same, and for a while, we had this amazing friendship where he stood up for me occasionally w kebar b3ainy and I loved and respected that person even more. But then... He just HAD to make things awkward between us, he had to. How? I don't wanna talk about all the details, but bottom line is, he asked me out, not really.. He went even further, he wanted us to be together, committed is what he said and think about our future together, but I didn't agree because it was complicated. I don't wanna explain why, it just was. And that's that. So what does he do? He decided to keep his distance and act like a total bitch, yes. A bitch. I respected that, I gave him his alone time and just waited for him to get over it, I was sure he'd get over it because he's a guy, and with guys, they get over whatever in what, a day? Then he'd come back like the bitch he is and apologize for behaving like a bitch, and we'd be close friends again. I love him, but I guess he was too much of a bitch to figure that out. I see him as a brother, nothing more. So when I saw his email, and after getting over the shock, I called me friend ''Q''. I started complaining about it and bitching about how childish my friend is, but she said that it doesn't matter and that I'm over reacting, I wasn't mad because he actually did what he did, no. I'm mad because of isalfa! It would've pissed anyone off, but no, not Q. I'm guessing she wasn't mishta6a with me because she was indulging herself with Doritos and Salsa. Yeah, bil 3afia yuma but when I call because I'm mad about something, I expect you to be mad with me, no matter how bull shitty whatever I'm saying is. You just do, because that's what friends do. They bitch together. Sheesh, do I have to write it down for you? Anyways, I don't know why I'm writing this, I guess I'm just bored, and it's been a long day of boredom, boredom, and more boredom. Yeah... Tomorrow I have to study for American Politics and American Literature, got a couple of quizzes fa badres

N. Kk

xx

2 comments:

  1. DYING HERE!!!! OMG! LOOOOL
    ok, first of all, they were tostitos not doritos
    second of all, i wasn't mad with you cause isalfa malha da3ee you, me or umich gets mad :D
    thanks. great post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously malah da3ii ;P if he couldnt value u as a friend then up his ziggy with a wawa stick :P (that line, came from a movie, not me, so shush).. and umm, yeah, im gonna go study... i think :P

    ReplyDelete