Monday, March 16, 2009

The Conversation... So Alluring.

Part IV... What to say...? just cant seem to put them in words, I can't seem to write them down. And having the events of today doesn't help me, no. So much drama, I just wanted to grab a pen and jab it into my head!

Bleh... Abi youm yimer where I could just wake up, get dressed, go to school, ATTEND ALL OF MY CLASSES, come back home, and just have a quiet day. No. 'Cause good things never happen to me. Emo much? *Sharp blade cutting, cutting, cutting wrists* Not really. Lol. Shda3wa? Shit. Anyways, wei3 I could be so random at times. I'm in bed right now, got my Algebra homework next to me, my phone off, and good mellow music to keep me in the mood. Got a long day tomorrow starting from 8 AM, I still didn't straighten my hair, got non of the homework done, thanks. And I just remembered I've got a quiz for a whole chapter, BBerfect, yeah? Just. Fucking. Lovely. Ms. Q and Mr. Mi are talking online right now, they don't have each other on their lists, so I make a three way 3ashan ysoulfoon, add each other? Shit. No. Lazim through me, I don't even know what they're talking about. *Minimizes window and sees their supposedly lame conversation*. Wow. No, this is just too funny. No, lame. Just lame. Let me copy and paste the conversation, yeah? So all of you can enjoy this.

Mr. Mi: Yeah, hold your pee. It helps, like for the future you exercise your muscle, so that when you gettin' it on, it sorta like wraps tighter... can't sensor it in anyways.
Ms. Q: lol yeah.
Mr. Mi: You got questions? I got answers shoooot, they dun teach this stuff in kuwait
Ms. Q: All my questions have been answered, I asked my mother everything when I was at my curious age. She never lied, God bless her, internet helped with the rest lol
Mr. Mi: Damn... Cool Momz.

Then they start talking about how Internet is a good way to learn about ''hasuwalif''...

Ms. Q: Also I'm a bit of a pervert so i researched stuff bout both genders
Mr. Mi: Wow theres more of us.... Welcome

And after that, they went along talking about how much of a nerd I am because I've got class at 8 AM tomorrow, and Ms. Q has a class with me at 3.30 PM, only. That's her only class tomorrow, wei3? Inzein, wei3. By the way, you'd THINK that they know each other min ziman, since they're talking about pee, tampons, and sex educations. No, they don't. Barely. We went walking a couple of times before, but that was it. 3araft'hum 3ala ba3a9', and they met twice. And now, their first conversation online? They talk about this... Nice, yeah? They're just so cute.

So I just wanted to put up this post, I felt like it? Bas, no reason. I'm bored...
Tomorrow, How It All Started - Part IV! I promise ;D

Goodnight.
P.S: I don't have anything to say.

N. Kk
xx

2 comments: