Friday, March 27, 2009

This Goes Out For You... F;*

This post is dedicated for the sister I've always wished to have, for a friend, for the one person who have stood by me in most if not all the situations I've been through; good and bad. Thank you. I've known you for more than five years now, but it feels like forever because of how much I know what sort of a person you are, your attitude, your way of thinking and seeing certain things, how you talk, and how you care. Over these years, you've taught me so much, how to think twice before acting, how to treat others, how to judge people, how to see good from bad, and how to overcome all those bad days. Thank you. Mithil ma you feel like you've learnt so much from me, trust me, you've done that and so much more for me. We don't see each other every day like we used to, we don't talk everyday like we used to, we barely know all the details of the events that happen on a daily bases in each other's lives, but that doesn't mean that I don't care. Or ''not have the time nor the energy for it''... Bil 3ags. Law beedy I'd create another few hours in our day just for you, I would, I'd do that and so much more. I know inee mga9ra hal fatra, w malee 3ither, university and my friends there should not make me not be with you or even compromise our friendship, this phase, or whatever it is will pass. Just like the other phases passed because the last thing I want to go through in my life is losing you... Intay akthar insaana who knows probably all the details that I don't talk about to others, knowing that I could trust you with so much more things. I know that sometimes I say stupid things, or act in a stupid way, and be all selfish and bitchy and have too much pride and and and the list goes on and on....... But just know that bottom line, I love you more than anything else in the whole world! ;O Really!!!! <3 This is short, I know. but I just thought you'd enjoy reading it, you know who you are. F;* I just pray that you'll always stick around baby, you keep me not-go-loco-in-this-world!

I love you F;*

Goodnight
N. Kk
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment