Monday, March 9, 2009

All Good Things Come To An End

Actually, no... I don't wanna talk about L. anymore. I mean, what's the fucking point? He's out of my life, isn't he? We're not close friends anymore, right? So. There's. No. Point. Maybe later on, when I'm not in a shitty mood. I haven't blogged yesterday, it was a long day, came back home at around 6 after being at Gust from 8.30 am. We had an American Politics quiz which I think I did OK in, I don't know. We'll see, I'm guessing we're getting our grades tomorrow? Probably. I spent 20 minutes after getting there waiting for Kitten, my friend while I was hanging out with XTC, the reason why I came early before my 10 oclock class is because I wanted to revise for my quiz and help Kitten, but things didnt go as planned. You see, she called at around 9 am even though we were SUPPOSED to meet up at 8.30, yes... To me, it makes a difference. She was in a major wardrobe malfunction!!!

Her stockings got ripped at the side, first when she told me over the phone while waiting in her car for some miracle to happen, I started yelling and complaining about how it wasnt a big deal and no one would notice. But when I went to her car, it was ripped from her ankle all the way up to her knee, any guy reading this might be all ''oola shda3wa, 9ij banat!'' but no... It really is a disaster, if you had a vagina, you'd understand. So, we decided to go to Mishref's co-op since there are shops upstairs like Bhs, Milano, and NEXT. Once we got there, we were informed that there werent any stockings in anyone of the shops, you've got to be shitting me! Shloun maku?!!! 7amdella wishiker, they should have the shops closed, balla someone had her stockings ripped w she was less than an hour away from her American Politics quiz? SHitsawee? T6ig darb lei wa7da min il mujama3at Bisalmiya? Shoot me. -Sarcasm-. Kitten decided to just buy a black pair of skinny jeans and a pink top, ok... One crises down, one to go. The quiz.

I started getting nervous, I needed a really good mark in this quiz 3alabuna bashid 7eily akthar hal course, my mood just went downhill from there, we got back to uni, found a parking by the soccer feild-which still didnt have any grass by the way- and rushed to our usuall spot to have some last minute revision. After the quiz was over and we stopped worrying, we had another couple of classes, but by then, Kitten's mood started to change. Ni9ám kil wa7da laha dour tnafis 3al awadim, shit. We do that alot. She wanted to just go home, I could relate to the feeling, yi5tereb il mizaaj for no reason, I'm sure you can too. Il muhim, 7aneit w 7aneit and eventually we just decided to get Chinese from Marina, upstairs. We needed something quick 3ashan waray class at 3 and we leaft uni at 1.20 pm; fa when we got there, 3ala6ool 9i3adna foug and rushed to the Chinese Restaurant. Aj, my friend wanted something else to eat fa 3ala ma we get our food, she went and got hers.

While we were ordering, the ''sweet'' Indian employee wanted to have some small talk with us, I usually didn't mind. Bil3ags lol what's the harm? They always have moody and rude people ordering from them, that's how people could be in Kuwait. But this dude, he was a little bit extra friendly, ga6eit ga6a while talking to Kitten, il 7abeeb maat min i9í7ik, 3afya being professional. No. A5er shay agoola yeah, thanks, we're good that's it, how much do we pay? Ygool KD10, inshalla moo KD 10, 6ala3ta, ina min 9ijik? Chan yi9'7ak wiygool la la I'm joking! -.- Wei3? Yeah. Very much so. Anyways, we had our quick lunch and went back to uni. Finished my class and got back home where I stayed for an hour and went to meet my best friend Toomz for Johney Rockets-faj2a shtiheit. I came back home and went straight to bed. Oh wait, no no no... There's one major part of yesterday that I didnt mention surprisingly, remember my friend who deleted me on msn? :D Who wanted us to be together till things got all akward and we just stopped talking? Yeah, he called.

I missed him, the warmth of his voice and the way he joked around, but I was being very serious, kilish ma 3a6eita wayh wared 3ala gad isu2al, ga6eita bwayha, I was like ''You deleted me on msn, you might as well just block me and delete my number, why didnt you?''. And he'd say stuff like it was all my fault that we werent friends anymore and how I was able to be so cold hearted to let go of ''us''. US? THERE IS NO US! Friends don't refer to themselves as US that way, it's wrong. Obviously he wasnt over those feelings, and I wasnt gonna let him start pressuring me into it and persuading me again, I wasn't in the mood. And that's that. He was around his friend, 3ayal sh7aga daag?! So I was all like 'Goop', I'ma go to bed, long day and got class at 8 tomorrow, he replyed by saying that he'll call me later. Yeah, no. 7a6eit telephony silent and went to bed. When I woke up at 5.30 am, I found two missed calls and a msg saying ''thanks for calling back.'' Ahaa... Wow. I guess he didn't change, so I decided not to make any effort into making our friendship work again. End of story.

Today, I arrived at Gust at around 7.30 'cause I had an 8 am class, it was such a long day. I helped out a couple of friends with their homework, another friend with some interview he was soing for his Social Problems project, and went to my other class at 3.30 pm where XTC gave me a finger every two minutes because we were bored to death and we're just stupid that way. When we were done, I was on my way to our usuall spot to get my stuff and get back home with XTC, no. Two of my friends had this fight, it was huge! Well, I wouldnt know since I was in class, but another few girls said it was. There was swearing, cussing, and yelling in the center of the university. Inshalla moo fa9'7een ru7kum chithy. Never. Ever. Fight. At. Gust. Because by the very next day, the word would be out and everyone would know about the fight, and it's DETAILS, shit. I didn't wanna get involved, but they were both sitting on our table with another friend, so I peretended that I didnt feel the negative slash bitchy slash negative slash bitchy vibe. Yeah? No.

One of them pulled me to the bathroom and told me her side of the story, I was very patient and listened to every word without talking, only when I had to say the occasional ''hmm'' and ''ohh''. When I saw the tears, it just broke my heart, I felt so bad whether or not it was her fault, the more the tears came down, the more I felt sorry for my friend. At the end, I just gave her some advice and told her what to do, she felt a bit better and before leaving the bathroom, I gave her a big hug and patted her on the back to ensure her that everything will be OK. The drama... You can taste it... Damn. Then when I was on my way to the library to get some stuff I've left there earlier, my other friend came after me to tell me her side. Why ME? Ana shaku? Ana kint bil class behaving! Why?! But I didnt wanna be mean, specially since they obviously needed to let it out, and I'd rather have them let it out on me than on each other, you wouldnt wanna mess with these two, believe you me.

Such a long day, and I didn't need all of this. So, when we were done from all the drama, XTC and I left. She dropped me back home, came up with me to say hi to my parents and went back to her place. One thing I've realised about friendships I've had at Gust is that you can't trust a person a 100%, never. No matter how close you are, always, always keep that thin line between you and the person so he or she could not cross it. You know what I hate? Hypocrates, and we have so many of them at Gust, heck I was good friends with so many of them, and how do they act? All sweet, funny, and innocent around you, and the minute you leave, they talk shit about you. T3awadt :) This is how our society functions, 6aaf. Would they think that I give two craps? La... Witha moo 3ajibhum, 5amista3ash alf 6oufa ib Gust yegdiroon yi6egoun ras'hum feeha. Simple as that. To me, I treasure things like friendships, I believe that people could spend a lifetime being friends. But shit, not everyone acts like that. Wei3, inzein? Wei3?

P.S.
Toomz, XTC, Kitten, Aj, Mz.. You guys, I love.
You guys, I believe in.
But when it comes to trust, we all have to be careful.

N. Kk
xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the dramaaaa the dramaaaaaaaa \0/ - puts hands up in the air.

    Ela ams? wow. woow. wooow.
    & that indian dude - kaan mu 9ij. "Me not lier - ahaha - me just joking" so he says.

    So true 'bout the trust thingy - to me, those who bitch once u have ur back turned are simply creatures that lack or more like dont have A LIFE. Seriously, why waste our time and fry our precious brain cells thinking why on such sad beings? Bleh. We have more important things, yeah? yess.

    P.S.
    Love u xx - and i want a copy of that list god darn it.

    ReplyDelete