Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ms. Q, Where Would I Be Without You?

Another long day.
I really think there should be more hours in a day, 24 is barely enough to get everything done! Don't you think? Of course you don't. You're probably reading this thinking I'm a psycho. So I woke up this morning at around 10.30, that's when I had my alarm set, I called Ms. Q to see when she was coming. That woman was in a good mood, and I wasn't. I can't remember how the conversation went along exactly, but I think I have a good enough idea.

Ms. Q: Hello?
Me: Weinich?
Ms. Q: Out, what's up?
Me: Nothing, in bed. When are you going to be here?
Ms. Q: What? -Pretending like she's not listening to shit-
Me: La tista3bi6ein! Malee 5ilg (You all now that by now, I'm not a morning person)
Ms. Q: *laughs* Soon, why?
Me: So I'd know when to get out of bed?
Ms. Q: Oh.. In about an hour.
Me:...

And I think I hanged up on her. We're like that, me and Ms. Q. I love you.

She called me about an hour later to say she was on her way, after laying down for a few more minutes feeling more lazy than ever, I got up and made my way to the bathroom to wash up; telling myself to prepare for a long day of hard work. Not really? Lol. 5 minutes later, after applying on my daily UV moisturiser, I wore my favorite pair of jeans, a blue & white stripped cardigan. Quickly wore my tiny red earrings, and red ballerinas. No make-up. Thanks. Kilish mu maal 6al3a shakly, but frankly, I didn't give two poops. Rafa3t my hair into a messy bun, wore my Ray Bans and rushed downstairs since Ms. Q was calling like crazy. Rikabna isayara, not knowing where we're going. We were both hungry, maleina min Starbucks since we practically eat from there everyday bijam3a; but because we were too tired and bad-mood-ed to think of a suitable place, we ended up in Starbucks - Jabiriya. This is what happened while Starbucks was just a few coffee places away... Ms. Q was driving, yeah?

W laman garabna and I spotted a place where she could park, I pointed to its direction. Shitsawee? She doesn't stop, kamilat! Ee leish? 3'a9ib niz7af min awal ishaari3? No. She didn't even stop there. Thanks. Ana saakta, I just had the ''Wtf are you doing?'' look on my face, that was enough. Gabil ma t6ig foug ta7at she just started laughing, ''You okay? Dude, there was a perfect spot right there! You missed it!'' And just right then, I turned to see a women in her Tawareq take it. Wow. BBBerfect. Lovely. Ms. Q obviously changed her mind, and didn't even bother sharing her plans on where she was heading. ''Let's go to Adailiya. Yeah? Why not? Ma warana shay, and I wanna find a husband.'' Lol she's like that Ms. Q, so random at times. So we headed there, and on the way driving around the area, we admired the wide streets and beautiful homes with their architecture. We loved looking at houses, they were just beautiful. Gay much? We were just in that quiet mood, is all. No harm in that.

It was much better than fighting, me and Ms. Q fight on a daily bases, what about? I swear to God, real random shit that sound so lame if I mention them now. I will in my posts later on, I promise. *Takes a mental note to write about a certain incident that was funny between Ms. Q and I*. Again, we argued about different parking spots, lazim lazim... And when we finally parked, 6ila3na and made our way to one of the many branches of Starbucks in Kuwait. Our favorite <3 color="#ff6666">friend. Now, we're closer than ever. We have our own group, our own friends. And even though I love them (Kitten & Aj. more than anyone else), Ms. Q knows me gabil and knows the shit I went through. She gets me. She's my homey <3 color="#ff6666">I love you, Ms. Q.
;*

P.S: How It All Started - Part IV will be posted soon.
Thanks. Sweet dreams!

N. Kk
xx

3 comments:

  1. lol aww, the post was so cute, i love how you're married ;p allah ikhaleekum 7ag ba3ath ;* yay, new post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intay il cute! ;* Thank you, ee inshalla ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's so cute! Ya7lailkom!

    ReplyDelete