Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No, no. Listen To Me... Your Sister's A Very Nice Guy!

The title of this post, random much? Yeah, I don't know, shut up. Anyways. I wanna start talking about White C. first? Ee. Turns out he DOES have a girlfriend, she even goes to my ALgebra class. Karma? 7ada! I don't know what I did though, do I swear alot? Cuss? Uneccesarily have my finger up for random shit? I don't know, but WHY GOD? Why? Leish 7a9'y ketha? It's like, I attract men who have relationships, I give that fucking vibe that says "Screw your woman, I'm here, come?" but no! I despise people who do that, some girls don't give two shitts and still pursue whoever they want, but I don't! But WHite C. is just so adorable! Ask Ms. Q! :O No, don't, she doesnt like him. 'Cause apparently, he looks like a sister of a friend? I don't know, man. Ask her. 3'abiya -.- Don't say that about my lover! ;@ Blehh... Whatever, he's just yummines, I AM NOT attaching myself to him, I don't wanna get to know him, I don't wanna smile back, and I will not stalk him anymore? Maybe? I'll try?

His girlfriend's so cute, though! I can so see what he sees in her, and I'm saying this in a non-lesbionic way, honest to God. I'm just saying... She's cute and all. Kitten and I, before knowing she was with White C. ofcourse, always saw her and her friend in class, we used to call them "Junky" and "Fix"; Junky's White C.'s woman. Yeah? That's what we're gonna call her ;D We made up those names because we saw her once in class, shaking in a very weird way! With her head down and the palms of her hands cradling her head? I don't know, and she was shaking her right leg, you know how drug abusers are when they need their fix? Chithy. So I don't know, I was like "I'ma call her junky from now on." And Kitten was all "Then her friend's fix." and we just had this label on them ever since, lame? Yeah, hello? It's Algebra? Do we have anything better to do?

Speaking of having nothing better to do, there's this effing weirdo at Gust, he goes with us but I never ever saw him INSIDE uni, just at the parking lots. Anywho, tyeelikum isalfa, the other day, I was a few minutes late for my 10 AM class. So, I was sorta rushing? Driving like a crazy lunatic to try to get to Gust, 3ashan ma ysaker system il attendance! :O And there's this dude infront of me, w bared l3an abu buroodta! Driving 3adee 3adee 30! Nigga please, get out of my fucking way, drive in the right lane or something, got a class to catch! But no, il 7abeeb 3abala he owns the effing road. Great, so I managed to maneuver and pass by him madree shloun biza7ma and gave him an "F U" with my lights? A7san. I'm like that, don't judge. But the thing is, I didnt know he goes to Gust! Lana we were in Mishref, not even close to uni, so I don't know! I freaked out when I realised that he was as he drove into the parking lot with me!

Shit... Awesome, just effing perfect. Ma 3aleina, I decided to be in total denial, so I didn't aknowledge his existence. Yeah? But he made it hard, since he followed me to the West Parking lot, the big one, then the small one, then the center parking, then North parking, all this time, I was looking for a decent spot for my car. No such luck, but also, I wanted to see a5rat'ha with this SOB. I didn't wanna seem like "Oh, he's following me." But for real, yo. All the parkings at Gust? Really? Come on... I 6aafed the whole salfa, but he did the same exact thing the very next day at uni with Ms. Q sitting next to me in the car! :O Wow, she noticed it too! So it's not just my imagination -.- So we saw him today, yeah? At around 4-ish? Something similar happened, so basically it's an everyday thing, weirdness. keifa, he amuses me! ;D He's short though, I like his car and everything, I'm superficial and shallow that way, aren't we all? It's Kuwait. Thanks. So I'm sure he's gonna be there tomorrow at 10 AM ;p I'll let you know, what else happened?

Oh! Haha, this is too fucking hilarious! A guy was hitting on Ms. Q today! LOL after she parked her car to meet me, and we were on the phone, a guy like whistled at her or something? Trying to talk to her? Seriously? At Gust? What are you, five? Stupid? Makoo a3'ba? Rule no. 1: Never, ever flirt with a girl with you at uni. Not good flirting, la good flirting, by all means, go ahead (Ehem... White C.) but like cat calling and shit? Expecting the girl to ta36eek wayh? Ana agool dish ib shaba wayed a7san ;D He obviously didn't go to Gust -.- We didn't go to our Computer class today, dude I'm seriously starting to freak out min hal class! We barely attend it! But I swear to God, I swear! It's THE most boring class ;/ He doesnt help either! -.- But we shall, from next week. Ms. Q promised! If she breaks that promise, I'll break her balls, or "lack of". Whatever, you know what I'm saying.

So let me break it down to ya, A.T? I like. Okay? Thanks, I'm admitting it, I do. But too soon, yeah? Nothing serious for now, see how things go, I don't wanna pressure anything, I don't want anything happening if it shouldn't be, so for now, just having fun and I'll see how it turns out to be. I'm still in the "let's get to know each other a little bit more" phase. I wanna keep it that way for a while? And hope for the best. There, Lilo. I opened up ;( I do like him ;( LOL Shiftich ilyoum! SHda3wa mista7ya? ;p You looked pretty ;* I'm flirting, yes. Because I'm half asleep. I wanna see how things go tomorrow, more embaressment, drama, funny-ish moments where we laugh hysterically. Can't wait.

Aight then, gonna crash.

Goodnight

N. -Kk

xx

1 comment:

  1. Ok :( *shuts up* no, not really, I'm incapable of doing so! Mu. 9ij. Seriously? Seriously? Wow. How dare he smile at you 3ayal! *slaps his mouth with n3al 7amam* sorry -.- Yeah? Well you're cuter hmph stupid White C. LOL I love the names though!

    Walla the situations you and Ms Q seem to get yourself into.. LOL I don't even have words to describe it! What are the chances that he'd turn out to be in uni ma3ach! ;p

    Awwwwww I knew it.. madri shako I did, but I did! Your names sound so cute together <3
    N. -kk and A.T sitting in a treee.. A-B-C-D-E-F-G, okay no pressure, no pressure, I'm done. Best of luck ;p LOL, aww thanks *blush* You looked prettier:* loving the ponytail *wiggles eyebrows* LOL.. I wasn't mista7ya, I was za3lana *sniff* lana men suck.. and swallow. Ew. Kaifi.

    Niiight :*

    ReplyDelete