Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Goodbye...

Last night, just after posting about how it all ended with Kk, I did something completely stupid. I still dont know what on earth was I thinking... Why the fuck did I do what I did? Madree, I'm just an ass that way, who's completely head over heels for this guy! I copy and pasted the post and sent it to him as an email? With an extra paragraph showing how I only wished him the best, and I'll pray for him to stay happy and safe. It just broke my heart... I didnt expect a reply, I actually asked him not to for the sake of just letting it be, so it could just end... But he did, he replied less than an hour later. This is what he said:

"I have to !! You brought my tears down like never before :) Don't reply, please please don't. Just, Tears!! Good bye."

I saw him in the West parking lot today as soon as I arived at Gust, he was leaving with his friend. It killed me, reading that is so hard. If only things were different... That's all. No long post tonight :)

Goodnight

N.-Kk

xx

2 comments: