Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thank You For Showing Me With One Look What Used To Be & Still Is A Possibility

So again, we're at Starbucks Bidi3, Mama and I; and it's just weird how every time we're there, something odd happens! Like what, you say? Erm… How about the emo couple who were making out the other evening? And today, holy mother of the Gods of Grains! We walked in, and as usual, Mama asks me to go upstairs and reserve our usual spot-the couches at the corner looking out to the window, while she orders our usuals. We're so plain and live in this daily routine, it's not even funny. Same spot, same drinks, same books, and the list goes on! Anywho, I always seem to shift from one subject to another! *Smacks the back of her head to focus again* So yeah, I go upstairs and head to the couches, and what is the first thing I see when I reach there? THE. MOST. DISGUSTING. MOST. GROSS. THING. A human being can witness, at a very young age may I add! I'm nineteen for Fuck's sake!

Hfft, These two girls were sitting at our corner! Wait, hold up yo. That's not the vulgar part. Wait for it… Wait for it. One of them, who Lord have mercy, looked gorgeous, so why the fuck were you wearing what you were wearing? Usually, I don't judge peoples' appearances and their odd wardrobes, la t9adgoon, okay? I always do, I'm shallow and one-dimensional that way. But for real nigga, she was wearing these cotton pink shorts, and a large white t-shirt. Okay, let's start with the shorts, I wanna criticize about one thing, they look amazing if you wore them going to the beach or having a walk on a summer day. Granted, those pair 7adhum yshawgoun! <3 And I wanna buy all the colours they've got in the store law a3aref wein and I'd go home and colour coordinate them right away! But, they were too undersized and showed more skin than material! Sta3'ferellaah. No really? ;p Keifha, but still, it didn’t look civil, shda3wa civil? You think I'm over exaggerating? I swear to God I ain't!

And next, I hearted her shirt, I'd marry that shirt, I'd make babies with that shirt, I'd sleep with that shirt if I could. It looked marvelous!!!!! *clasps her hands and intertwine her fingers while looking at the sky and begs for one* 3aleiha bil 3afia, la tdamer liblouza with her whatever she's drinking drink. Athba7haaaa! Inzein, the I-wanna-hurl-part… Her thighs, man! They were so out there, I purposely halted and stopped jidamha ashkara to show her how shocked I am from what I'm observing! A7san, feel shame biatch! Inzein, enough for the complaining, let's talk about something delightful, yeah? Awesome. Ms. Q met someone today! Halleluiah ;D I've never been happier! Supposedly, I should have met her at Anjafa this morning to go walking before our classes, yeah? I overslept =/ I felt bad, but I pledged to make her have a great day, and she did! Humph, moo miny though. She spotted a guy who was obviously interested in her, by her descriptions, he seemed very yum? Yes, and so amazingly good looking!

She didn't call me or anything, but wanted to deliver the news face to face! She kept pulling and shoving me, grabbing my arm and squeezing me, with butterflies in her stomach and hearts revolving around her head like orbits! Ya7leilha, all I did was smile, laugh, and give occasional "Ay shay!", "OMG!", and "Fuck, he's hot!" terms. They kept texting all morning and afternoon <3 Good for her, thumbs up! Tistahal, I'm just glad she moved on after breaking up with her boyfriend, he was obviously no good for her, and she definitely deserves so much better! This guy seems to meet her criteria, at least I think so, let's just keep our fingers crossed, wait and see ;D What else? Oh, I'm getting fucked by American Politics! Thanks, total rape, yo. Real bad, I lost count of the chapters we've been studying for a few weeks ago? W 8adamt poop in my last quiz, after starting this semester so positively and full of hard work, damn it! But I shall catch up, and I shall get a respectable grade, or I shall fuck him up in his office, that tiny professor, with Ms. Q's help. PartnerInCrime<3 Too gay? I just loB her. I met F. my ex today, so he'd tutor me Algebra? That didn't go well, poor guy. I honestly pitty F., he tried so fucking hard to make me understand. It was a test of patience, and he obviously passed it. I'm such a dildo, a bimbo, a vibrator, and all of those synonyms that go with wei3? Ee. W ba3ad? I was supposed to do my Presentation, yeah? I'm doing it right now! Yaay? 7ada!

I'm almost done, not really? Just wishful thinking! But I will, I'ma finish it before going to bed. My partner called a while ago, asking how everything was going, and I told her that I'm almost done? White lie? I just didn't wanna upset her, lana she's such a hard worker! So yeah, I'm working on it now. And blogging! <3 I'm just about to finish… Inshalla ;D A.T called, and we talked for a while, we might be walking his dog tomorrow by the beach. But I wanted to wear a dress tomorrow!  I guess I won't. Or maybe change right after? We shall see! I'm making such a biggie out of my wardrobe, madree leish! I don't usually care about the outfit I'ma be wearing the next day. Blehh… Inzein, Shaklee baroo7 anam! I wanna sleeeeeeeb! But A.T's still on the phone, ya7leila! He's nice, suwalfa 7elwa. It's obvious he seems still nervous, cute… 9a7? <3 Ee, so uni at 7 AM tomorrow, class at 8 for the presentation shiziet! Then meeting Ms. Q to print our I.T papers 3ashan nadres i9'eher, then off to mamsha and walk! Yaay! Can't wait ;D Inshala good day, we'll see.

Inzein, 5ana5ali9 shi3'lee now, yeah? And I really hope it's good! It's about Robert Frost, and his poem Mending Wall, dude it's very complicating and to make matters worse, it's at 8 AM! Meaning, my mood's gonna be shitty, so I'm gonna be in desperate need for caffeine!

Aight, good night.

N.-Kk

xx

4 comments:

  1. LOL I wanna see her outfit now! I feel like staring someone down all shocked and disgusted, midterms make me mean -.- Aww yay Ms Q! <3 W yes, it's very cute lol Good luck with your presentation! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you have an image in your head of how she looks like, yeah? 0.o It's just not right ;p 7ada Ms. Q aaww! <3 Thank you Lilo, I hope I did well ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ambaih, Ms. Q! Awww :P

    E7m. I only wanna copy and paste something. Bdoon ta3lee8, ok? Ok.

    "I'd go home and colour coordinate them right away!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shu2ub! Don't mock the fascinating art of colour coordination :( Bleh.. You'll keep making fun of me 'til you graduate, I know.

    ReplyDelete