Saturday, April 11, 2009

Karma's A Bitch

So I've been hooked on a couple of songs the last few days... I hate it when that happens. Honest to God, I was not able to focus during my English Lit. midterm today because of the songs! First off, who the fuck has midterms on a Saturday afternoon? Seriously? No. Unacceptable. But did I have a choice? Hell no. The songs are "Ooh Aah" by Colby O'Donis and "Put Your Records On" By Corinne Bailey Rae. I love her, she's so talented, and the simplicity of her music is so breath taking <3 So yeah, let me tell you the sort of fucked day I've had. Goes to show you karma's a bitch, but I didn't do ANYTHING WRONG! I DON'T THINK I DID! Hfft. Ms. Q and I decide to meet up at Gust at 9.30 sharp, yeah? No. Her car was messed up w t2a5erat, but just for a few minutes, I was determined to not let anything ruine my day. She showed up, not at Gust though, at Mishref Co-op, and from there, we drive to Gust seperately after grabbing Breakfast Take out.

We drive all the way over there, and guess what happens? No guess, no *giggles* guess! Shit, you suck. I have a flat tyre, no really. Wei3, yeah? And the way it happened, shit I got scared shitless, but the good thing is, it happened 3and soor Gust so I managed to stop the car for a few seconds, then drove in to park next to Ms. Q! She opens her door and gets out, looks at my car with a :O Face. Thanks, I didn't need that, just to make things worse, yup. Nope. I didn't know what to do, so I decided for the meantime, I woulnd't think about my baby car and just head into Gust to study for our midterms. We did. I called L., my friend and asked for advice on what to do, I didn't know how to act ya3ni! Don't look at me like that, I don't have balls, thanks. So what does he do? He rushes to Gust from his Shalet <3 What a sweetheart, 7ada Mr. 3ajeeb! He called me as soon as he got to the West parking, and I got out to meet him wawareeh my car. He saw it w 9'i7ak 3alay :( I felt stupid, and quite little. Yeah. Then, and only then did I start paniking! I wanted to cry, but he said he'd take care of it, Ms. Q went in to do her midterm while I sat on the floor of parking while looking at L. replace the fucked up tyre with the temporary one in my trunk. Guess who passes by, no guess *giggles* Kk!

Moo nag9a, he saw me standing and leaning on one of the poles that hold up the umbrellas bil parking or whatever they call them? But he didnt see L.! Did he come over? Nope, he went straight inside the door to the campus, whatever. So yeah, it was time for my class, I took L.'s keys to warn him not to escape after I head in and leave half of the work undone ;p I'm such an ass. But he laughed and didnt mind, as soon as I was done with class, I went out to him, he was done and was waiting for me. I thanked him, Ms. Q was with me, he started joking around and we were laughing like hell. That boy is hilarious, I tell you! Ms. Q was rolling on the floor laughing, and its the first time they meet eachother ;p So yeah, he asks me to "Amsa7 ra8ma and never call him again" and thanked me for wa9i5ing his clothes? 7mar a7iba <3 He called a few minutes later to see if the car's okay ;p One dilemna taken care of, I had my midterm in less than an hour, sawieta, and it was so long!

Paragraph answers, seven pages, I managed to finish in an hour and headed out to West and see Ms. Q waiting for me, we went to our cars, and it was raining... Bullocks. Bas 5afeef, so it was cool I guess. So what does Ms. Q decide to do? She wanted to go to this tailor ib Keifan, leish Keifan? Madri. Ask her, she's just Ms. Q that way, but what the hell? We had nothing better to do, fa getlaha to drive infront of me and I'd follow lei Keifan. We drive, and on the way she realises that she doesnt know HOW to get there! Thoula? ;p Shloun tsoogeen and not knowing where you're going? Hfft. A7ibha hal insaana 3'abiya <3 We get lost, yeah? Oh Oh! And what's even better is that I lose HER! So basically, she's somewhere, and I'm in another place. I ended up following all the signs that said Messila, and she was on the phone with me the entire time, we complained about the idiots and idiotas driving in this country, we were shocked for seeing new buildings in this country, and how it was the first time we saw signs like these, ashkara 9'ay3een!

We both started yelling and screaming and beating ourselves up mentally for itfilsifing and trying to go to a tailor in Keifan! Eventually, we meet up bil bidi3 madree shloun! And decide to fuck the whole tailor thing and just have lunch at Chillis. Such a long day, we just needed good food, our ice tea and Strawberry Lemonade and good conversations. Light and funny. 5ala9na in about 45 minutes, and I offered a ga3da 3al ba7ar 'cause we're gay and we do that sometimes. Thanks. She agreed, we got into my car and left hers to come back to it when we're done. Did we end up in the beach? Nope. We just drove and drove and listened to good music! She's crazy, she was singing along and dancing her little adorable ghetto moves! I wanted to take pictures but she hated it, maynoona. Ms. Q wouldnt stop saying "What Dizz?" for no apparent reason? She's just Ms. Q that way, and I'd die lauging 'cause she'd say it with an accent. She wanted me to just laugh and lose control over the wheel and end up dead somewhere, thats her master plan.

Kalba, lazim t9'a7iknee! Laman maleina, we went back to her car bil bidi3, I dropped her and promised to see her tomorrow. She thanked me for the ride, and said something like "This is what I do with guys, they pick me up after I park then drop me off when we're done, I'm such a whore."... 5ibla? Eee! Don't you love her?! I laughed, and we said our goodbyes. On my way home, L. calls and asks me to get him McDs take out and drop it off to his place since he lives a block away from my place. Wi9alt beit'hum and he was waiting outside, salamt 3aleih and gave him his lunch, we talked for a few minutes and then I had to go back home 'cause mama was worried! She's always like that... Wayed t7aty! ;/ Specially after that last incident at ACK, ilee twafa from an over dose, poor guy, it's just so sad... I mean, his family, how could they hear that sort of news from the college? So mom just freaks out, radeit il beit, 7a6eit rasee, w nimt 3ugub ma 9aleit il ma3'arb. It was such a long day, all I wanted was to relax, no phones, no nothing. Just quiet. Did I get that? Nope.

F. calls and we talked for a few minutes, he was hyper, it was cute. He called me yesterday too, 3ashan shinu? He wanted me to listen to "our song", I dedicated it to him a few weeks after being his girlfriend, almost two years ago, and its amazing how even after our break up, he does that. Anyways, I'm getting way off topic, we talked for a while and he had to go to the gym. Madree 3an Ms. Q tonight, she didn't call or text me, moo min 3ewayedha... So apparently, Stitch will be wearing yellow tomorrow! Yaay! I might identify that cute person <3 She'll think I'm this crazy chick who fancies her! ;p T'is okay, I tend to act in a stupid manner at Gust on a daily bases anyways, so ma fregat. Kk won't be coming to university tomorrow, wei3... But he will on Monday morning, so that's good. He had a midterm ilyoum too, well duhh? I just said I saw him bil parking.

I wanna sleeBB! Gotta hit the garage before my class at 9 tomorrow with my brother K. and check my tyre. I can't believe I drove around kil Likwait ilyoum with the temp one, is that even safe? Madri. So yeah... Long post, long day. I haven't blogged in a while now, I don't know why, I'm just not in the mood? Madri, but I have been reading! Don't worry, N.-Kk's a loyal reader to y'all ;*

Toodles *gay*

N.-Kk

xx

5 comments:

  1. sha59etich ghareeba! mino F ou mino Q ou mino S!! '6ayya3t!! brou7i lazm anam ou mu gader anam!! explain your life to me momken?=p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "tyre" is spelt tire. Ee. Yeah. ;D

    what dis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checkmate: 3'areeba? ;p Mm.. F is my ex, Ms. Q is a really good friend of mine, she's crazy, you'll love her. L. is a good friend of mine too, he replaced my tire. Kk, well you have to read my older posts to figure him out ;p Bottom line.. You're right, kil shay 3'areeb.

    XTC: I knew something was wrong, thanks? ;p What dizz right back at you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah kilshay ghareeb! Ex shako intay feh now? laish lail7een itkalmeena ballah?=p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll say it again, law garee "Hit and Miss" you'll understand, its an older post about F. ;p

    ReplyDelete