Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tell Me That It's Fate Driving Me Insane, Tell Me It's The Real Thing That Keeps Me Hangin' On <3

And once again, mama and I left to go and study somewhere. I don't know what it is, but we just don't feel like hanging around the house and studying there. Madree leish! :O We even lie to the kids and say we're going to seperate places, so they wouldnt doubt us... Evil, I know! Bleh... We love it though, peace and quiet. That's exactly what you need after a long day of work (mama) and Gust (ME)! People at Gust understand, heck everyone at universities understand. Don't y'all? Yes. Anyways, so this time, we decided to go to Scientific Center and study there for a change, maleina min Starbucks! Specially the one in Bidi3 -.- It says "Freak Show" all over it -.- 9ifa6na, w 7azma il mukan!!!! I didnt expect it, we relunctantly got out of the car after grabbing out books and piles oof papers. Ya7leilna <3

*Charges laptop for half an hour 'cause she was too stupid to charge it at home before leaving, while reading her Literature extract thingie*

Half an hour later...

So yeah, oh my Goodness! You're not gonna believe this, there's this couple jidamee! yeah? Kuwaiti w an Asian girl, I'm guessing Pilippino? Akeed. W gathib eedha and the whole shebangbang! :O Look, I swear I have so much respect for foriegners in this country, I wave to the security guards at Gust, and I love Florida, the security lady who sits by the West door. But really, this? I mean, come on... Even my mama, ilee matishamat bil awadem had her eyes boggled 0.o but stayed quiet, did I? Nope, lazim a3ali8, feeny dooda. I'm like "Mama, what diz?" -.- She's all "Ssh mama, la yisme3oun." and gave them her back, lana tadree eventually she'll comment! Haha, don't you love her? <3 Ee, so ana because I'm me, gi3adt asma3 suwalifhum because I had nothing better to do, and this was done mind you, while my laptop was charging. So here goes, I'ma type what I remember from what the Kuwaiti dude said, just focus on the accent, the grammer, the beautiful vocabulary, he obviously studied in the States all his life.

Wait, before I start, I believe he was trying to describe to the Pilippino lady about that day when it was pouring rain, remember? Ilee kaan fee hail and stuff Gabil fatra...

Kuwaiti man *Mishtta6 ilaa a89a il 7udood with hand gestures and the whole jazz*: And then, suddenly rain fall fom sky, because it was black, the clouds. I run to building and wait there until the rain stop after long time. I see everybody running running running very fast to same building! And it raining was so much, it scary me and the whole people! I say ohhhh what dis?? (He said what diz? Ms. Q's word and I -.-) and people say this too much rain.
Asian chick: Oh... Wow... Too much rain... Were you scared?
Kuwaiti man: No no no! I'm a man! I don't scared when it was raining! *Obviously pissed because apparently she touched a soft spot of his manly hood*
Asian chick: Oh... *Bored out of her mind*

And the conversaition goes on about how it was raining that day, and all I could think about was "Seriously, woman. Is it worth it? Is he THAT rich? That you'd give up your single life to be with THE most boring Kuwaiti dude? Hmmm.... I pitty you" ;D Not really? Keifha ;p

Ubey, tara ana wayed a7ish! Sta3'ferellah. Allahuma la shamaata! :O Let it be, I DO NOT care about people, bas they really bring the 7achy for themselves! I can't help it sometimes -.- I'm having hot chocolate from Costa Coffee! It's so good! <3 Mama thinks I'm crazy 'cause it's too sweet and thick, I add sugar and a Flake bar! <3 hence, the crazy thing. Ee, so we studied for a while then left, radeina il beit. A.T called and said he's travelling tomorrow night :( 7mar. I don't want him to? hfft, I'ma have to work hard on changing his mind. But... Mom said me and her might go away this weekend to Dubai for this conference she has. Fa there's no point in trying to convince him to stay! ;p Bas he shouldnt leave before me! We'll see. I'll talk to him later.

Holy shit, I had homework due in online through this website, and for some reason it's not working. Willl the professor believe me? Nope. Why? 'Cause she's a bitch that way -.- Have to wake up at 6.30 AM tomorrow, so I'ma go crash. 7adee day5a and long day! ;/

New week's resolutions:
1- Not giving two shits about guys at our uni, no matter how hot and bootyful they are, not. Gonna. Stare.
2- Gonna try to catch up with my Politics class and do some serious ass kissing to get the A I want.
3- Not gonna look at Kk from now on, not avoid him. But just not look at his direction no matter what.
4- Blehhh... Makoo shay. I'm just blabbering and itfilsifing.

Goodnight

N. -Kk

xx

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Omg I'm still laughing over your exposed identities LOL anyway yeah I THINK I KNOW THE COUPLE! Why do I think I know everyone -.- wait wait no walla 9ij, does he have like buzzed hair? Was the chick weirdly pretty in a messed up philipina way? LOL if I knew you, i'd show you a picture min fb -.- i love it, so fithee7a! Anyway yeah, your resolutions!
    1. That's nafs my manfasting *sniff* sucks! I bumped into yumminess ams, had to say hi:/
    2. Best of luck, my love :(
    3. 7abeebtii *hug* I kick him again!
    4. 3adi, you're entitled ;p

    LOVE YOU!:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. See how Sticho il khaaysa knows us???? ;p
    I'ma shoot her when I see her -.- LOL
    3adee 3adee, I'm so okay about it! ;D It's Stitch. Not a stranger ;* OMG yibteeha 3adil !! I think that's them! Ay shay, loool would be funny law 9ij uhma! :O I wanna find out. And yeah, definitely... The Philipina thing going on. I think we're talking about the same people ;p And about my resolutions? You so love them, don't you? ;p Say you do even if you don't ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I so do love them! :p omg omg I wanna show you a picture to confirm -.- I'll make Stitch show you after ma you inevitably meet her LOL I wanna be mawjooda ib their next meeting, you should definitely go a7is it's gonna be incredibly awkward *giggles* But yeah, he's in uni with me! W 7adda the tifilsifing type w lama you said overusing hand gestures I was sure it's him -.- I even read out what you wrote about him to my friends and they were like @@ OMG UHWA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe glad you do ;* I wanna see the picture 0.o Ee bacher bashoofha, I better -.- Maraat a9a6il when I walk, people say hi wa7ger bas moo 3amdan walla! I just don't athabit kilish ;p Meh.. Show. Me. Picture. Woman ;p

    ReplyDelete