Saturday, April 18, 2009

You Don't Say...?

Okay, so I've realized that I really am a pessimistic person, and what's even worse is when someone point blank says it to your face. It's like, shit, I wish the ground would just open and devour me! I didn't appreciate the feeling, nor the fact that that person said it -.- What else? Yes, I really truly feel like it7il6iming about random horse crap, I'm just in that mood. And what better way to let it out than blogging? God bless the person who created this website, oh and let's not forget Ms. Q for introducing me to it, I larv you. Oh, so you Day 26? They have this really good song, actually it's a couple.. "Get Away Girl" and "Truth Is A Lie"! They're so fucking good, it's not even funny! I'm just hooked on the beat, and Ms. Q added them in her CD, which doesnt get out of my car, thanks. Again, I larv you.

I havent seen her today at all, which is weird... Not is a lesbionic kind of way, even though people actually believe that we're dating. Oh well, they can all take their rumours and shove iit up their buttockses or howevere you spell the word. Apparently, I dumped Sn (a friend of mine whom people think that I'm dating) just because I hooked up with Ms. Q! Ya3ni... 5ali9at kil il ishaa3at? For crying out loud, cant two girls spend their whole hours at uni together, skip the same classes to share a Turkey Pannini, go to eachother's houses when we leave Gust, go to the beach before our classes together, pick eachother up, eat KitKat and drink orange juices, talk about our periods, our always-seems-to-be-downhill-relationships, have car accidents together, drink from the same frappuccinos, and study together? Seriously. Savages. Again, not in a lesbionic way, really. Even our mothers started to doubt our so called friendship at some point, un fucking believable!

Anyways, what was I saying? So mom decides to go and do some of our work at Starbucks Bidi3 today, yeah? Just before I parked the car, she asked me to call Ms. Q and see if she'd wanna join us for coffee and maybe study a bit? I didn't think twice about it, I called her and she picked up right away, this is how the conversation went.

Ms. Q: Hellloooooo -said in a I'm singing a hello to you baby kind of hello-
Me: Wainich? -7adee baarda-
Ms. Q: Home?
Me: Meet me at Bidi3 now?
Ms. Q: No?
Me: Why?
Ms. Q: Because I just got back home..
Me: Oh okay. -I'd give her a puppy face and beg if she'd see my face, but no.-
Ms. Q: Yup.
Me: Inzein, yalla injal3ay.
Ms. Q: Bye.
Me:...

And I hang up, 7mara, I missed her today.

So we walked in, yeah? And the way people stare, I mean sheesh, really? What's even gross is that it wasnt just men staring, but women too. Like why??? Kafee il jaw araf, you wanna make my day worse? Do you all organise a meeting and vote for the best day to ruine my mood? ALong with the fucked up weather? No. I don't need it *Spots the first corner, crawls up and positions her self like a fetus, and cries* We got our coffees and headed upstairs, it was empty except for a group of three at one of the corners. They were obviously friends, two guys and a girl, kilhum dressed in black with black eye liner and long black hair. yuck much? Wait, I'm not done, they were all wearing like "We worship the devil" kind of accessories, laughing and talking loudly. Ana 9i3adt gabil umi so I checked out the wa9'3 just before she reached the top floor, 3ala ma staw3abt what the fuck was happening, mom was behind me. Umi la tshoof hal ashkaal! Her first reaction was so out of place and transparent, she scared ME! She was like "Whooaa... Eish hatha?" I didn't respond, and we just stood there, like two children staring at monsters, 3abadat ishaya6een was how my mother referred to them.

During the couple of hours we spent there, we laughed and rolled our eyes at so many things the group would do! Oh, get this! Two of the started making out! Seriously?! Mom was giving them her back, so I couldn't see all of them, bas faj2a while I was facing mom, I noticed two... heads... moving right next to each other sorta and like back and forth in the same direction? I honestly don't know how to describe it to you, but please try to have the same image in your heads. I was weirded out, kint bashoof what in the world was going on. I repositioned myself in the couch to pretend to be more comfortable, and glanced at them, what were they doing?! Yup, exchanging salive and lip locking, TONGUE WAS INVOLVED LET ME TELL YOU! Ana 9ar feeny :O :O :O but I couldn't tell mama 'cause she'd most probably say something like "Sta3'ferellah! Ita8oo Allah! What Dizz??" so I stayed quiet, just screamed inside.

That, I will never forget; it was exteremely disturbing, get a fucking emo room! Shit, okay I respect the fact that you guys are obviously together, but making out infront of your friend who I'm sure felt like a third wheel 'cause he was quiet most of the time, really? Or how you're not respecting the culture you're in, make out.. Keifkum! It's a free country after all, just not in public like that, 3aib... W gabilha bishway, a middle aged couple came to the same floor to have their coffees, w shafouhum and looked at me. ANA ste7ait! Walla fashla, ya3ni 7aram inshalla moo ashkara chithy! Hfft, I don't wanna sound rediculiously old fashioned and extreme, but for real yo, that's just plain wrong. 7amdella, they left a few minutes later and I had teh liberty to dish to mama all about it, she didn't let it pass by, talking about how it's disrespectful, I don't blame her in all honesty.

And the jaw is hfft-ish, did I mention that earlier?

What else? My cosine's having her birthday party today witha bunch of her friends, she invited me and a couple of my friends, but non of us went, both are obviously not interested, I'm not entirely surprised, that person is such a "I love you when I want something and I don't believe that you exist when you dont benefit me in any way possible?" You know those people? Yeah, she changed so much, even her mother noticed, alla yahdeeha, I miss the old her. So let me tell you about this Starbucks guy, yeah? Kila aroo7 Starbucks Jabreya whenever I feel like studying alone, so about a week ago, I took my laptop, text books, and the rest of my belongings and made my way to a table at the corner. 7a6eit a3'ra9'ee w ge3adt alone after grabbing my coffee. I noticed this guy, not old, not young, about my age or older in a few, sitting alone as well and studying. It's just so adorable when I see a guy sitting alone at Starbucks and reading, law inshalla jareeda, moo ila studying, I bit a smile and opened my books.

Kil shhway, when I look up, ashoofa and he'd be looking at me, but as soon as I'd spot it, he'd turn away or look down at his books? He had a good body, and was very good looking, not exteremely hot, but the sort of face ilee artaa7la, you just know that he seems like he's a good person. Il muhim, we both continued studying and having on going coffee fixes. Idmaan! Radeit il beit laman 5ala9t, the next day after I left Gust and headed to Starbucks, he was there as well, and the next, and the next. Shfeeh hatha? Ashkara he noticed that I'm doing the same thing and is most probably asking himself the same question, shtaby? It's my branch! Go away! Kalb, you're cute. Fa ilmuhim, tara ma 3andee salfa, I'm just blabbering again ;D

Abee Ms. Q tiyee bacher, but I don't wanna tell her, bashoof itha tdig w ta3zim roo7ha, just like the old days <3

Oh, and about me being a pessimist, okay. Ms. Q says I'm the queen of sarcasm, when F my ex and I talk on the phone, he says that I don't laugh anymore, and that I've apparently "changed". A few people say inee amed boozy bijam3a, and mama says I act like a forty year old? As opposed to the nineteen year old I really am? Wei3, why do people say these things? I'm a very happy person, thank you. I might have a dry sense of humor where I joke around and not laugh so much, but that doesnt mean I'm grumpy and messed up in the head! Where's a cliff when you need one, damn it? 7adee day5a, I really need some sleep, 3andee so much for next Monday. American Lit. presentation about Robert Frost, a Maths quiz, and an Computer midterm, might as well just grab a baseball bat and beat myself up. I'ma die on Monday, nevertheless, I shall be wearing a skirt, so I can die looking semi-pretty? I hope. Stitch, you better spot me, 'cause I never, ever wore a dress at Gust! You can't get more obvious than that!

Mm... So okay. I'ma sleeB now, yeah? Long day tomorrow, I'ma try to do the presentation and go over the Computer poop. 3ashan af9'a for Maths on Sunday, F. is tutoring me, I hope that goes well, ya36eeh alf 3afia ;D

P.S. I had this delicious fruit salad at Paul, Avenues this morning, w 7adee mishtahya more now? Yum? 7ada <3

Good night

N.-Kk

xx

4 comments:

  1. LOL I love your posts walla <3
    why do I have a feeling I know the couple making out? *raises eyebrow* si2lay stitch! This girl who went to school with us, 7adda it's her and her dumbass bf, I CAN FEEL IT!! ASK STITCH! lol aww you and starbucks guy! *draws a million hearts in the air* cuteness! Good luck with stuffs! Heart yeww, nightnight:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. My posts love you too! <3
    Ubey min 9ijich?! Wei3, lawe3aw chabdee! :O
    Keifhum, lol there's nothing we can do about it -.- Stitch wein? Me miss her ;( He's so adorable! Haha I might see him today as well... We shall wait and see (A) Ya7leila ;p Thank you, hearts you bq;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I TOTALLY INVITED MYSELF ELYOM WITHOUT READING THAT!! wtf? ew, we know eachother too well. Get off!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha chub! How is it my fault?! I honestly thought you read this blog last night ;p Haha. Good day though ;*

    ReplyDelete