Sunday, April 12, 2009

We’re Holding Time In Our Hands & It Stops When We Say.. And We Ain’t Stopping ’Til The Morning Light!

So get this, I have an American Lit. midterm tomorrow, and I didn't touch shit. Yeah? Nothing, naada. Ma medany! Such a crazy day... And to top all of it, the midterm is at 8, so I won't have time to cover everything! But the good thing is, I rarely skip that class, maybe twice this course, and I memorize just about everything the professor talks about in class, so I think I'm safe? Score? I hope. Inshalla 5air.

What else?

Today was chilled during the afternoon, Kitten and I decided to go to Starbucks bil bidi3 during our break at one to study, and it was pouring cats and dogs while we were walking in! I loved the smell of the rain <3 Gi3adna saa3a, then we had to head back after getting gas 3and Liblajat. Kitten was saying hello to the guy who was filling up the tank, she asked him what his name was, madree leish m6ay7a il miyana, guess what he told her! Oh my Goodness, you'll never know! He's like... "3abood :D" Ana hnee 9ar feeny... "You've gotta be shitting me!" Mdale3 nafsaaaaa! Holy mother of shit! Who does that? LOL It was too funny, Kitten was laughing like crazy!

Oh and I've noticed something, I don't know why, but any person who sits on the passenger's seat dances in my car! How dare you think I'm a liar? :O I'm dead serious! First, it was Ms. Q, then Kitten this afternoon, the Fz my best friend tonight! Oh and my brother K. this morning on our way to Gust! It's crazy! They're either all psycho and loco, or there's something wrong with the seat, goving off Dance Vibes. I don't know. What else? I'm blaberring... Oh Oh! Stitch! Dude, everyone was wearing yellow today! So many girls, and most had their hair covered, so I wasn't able to identify you! Hfft. This sucks tomatoes -.- Kk didn't come to Gust today, he had plans with a few of his team members, we kept texting most of the day though, things are cool.. I guess we're adjusting to the "just being friends" part. I don't know, it's still not clear enough...

I took Fz to this place at the beach when we finished having lunch at Maki in Marina Waves! Dude, the beach was awesome! You have to check it out, you know that new restaurant awal il Blajaat that's called 9anawbar chena? The big grey one? Yeah, go in their parking but like turn left, and there's this huge area of mountains of sand! There's a beach behind it, I managed to park my car a few feet from the sea! It was amazing, and the sun was setting, so gorgeous! We just sat there for a few minutes before heading home, 7maara I wanted to study for my midterm that I'm having tomorrow, but she was craving for Maki's salad and I just couldnt say no <3 The food was good too! I usually hate Sushi, but I have no idea what that woman ordered, I ate so much, yimkin lanee kint you3ana and I just had two cups of coffee since I woke up. Madree..

We drove around after sitting at the beach, w laman wi9alna dewar il Bidi3, just before I turned, we had our windows down because of the beautiful weather, and this dude told Fz "Waaaay law ag3ad b7i9'nich bas!" Who says that?!!! Min 9eja?! LMAO! I died laughing, madree shloun I was able to drive after that! Fz was obviously very disturbed and violated! Her face turned red! LOL We had fun today, her and I <3 Aham shay leil7een moo nayma, it's 11.30 and I have to wake up at 4 AM to revise! Bullocks, alla yaster bas. Mishtahya Fries... Then maybe a Brownie with vanilla icecream? Nice combo, ey? I know, I'm gross that way. But they're both so delicious! My weakness... <3 Inzein, ma 3andee salfa. I really should continue "Hold Heart, Don't Beat So Loud"! Inshalla, a5ali9 from these midterms bas, 'cause I want the next part to be really good! Hmm... Inshalla. Alrighty then, I'm off to bed.

P.S: F. called about an hour ago, and said that I'm confusing him lately, sending mixed signals, sometimes I show that I'm agreeing on starting over, and other times, I'm this cold N.-Kk he can't identify. It's not like I'm doing it on purpose, and it's been really chaotic a5er fatra, so I can't deal with fixing anything right now, I just want him to get that, I hope he did after tonight.

Goodnight

N.-Kk

xx

2 comments:

  1. lol! omg, so I was reading your post w on the phone with Casper, I got to the goodnight part and said goodnight out loud w hung up in his face! I need to sleeep lol he called back semi-yelling at me *giggles* kaifi! uff-.-

    omg the guy ily byig3ad on your friend's lap LOL couldn't stop laughing! Shawagteeni I want to go to the beach now.. take me :( Good luck with your midterms w take your time with the next paart, focus on dirastich :@ I hope F faham also, if not I offer you my egging services! yes? yes? ok!
    luff yeww;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooool Aham shay sadeiteeh bwayhaaa! ;p
    Cuuuttee! <3 Intay w Casper, haa?
    *Wiggles Eyebrows up and down* lol
    Any updates?? ;D
    Ee 7maar, he actually said it out loud! -.-
    Ana awadeech il beach afa 3aliech ;*
    I will, I will ;D Alla yaster bas, I'm worried :(
    And thank you for you personal services ;D

    Luffin yew more! <3

    ReplyDelete