Friday, April 24, 2009

That Part Of Me Left Yesterday, The Heart Of Me Is Strong Today. No Regrets, I'm Blessed To Say The Old Me Dead And Gone Away.

Makoo a8dam min this song? But I <3 it.

Guwa there...
How's everything? So I'm in Dubai, right? And shit, there's just so much to talk about, I wouldnt do any justice posting just one post about the weekend. Believe me when I tell you, this country's so breath taking! But before I write about that, I wanna talk about thr flight down here. Don't you just wish that you can pack your bags, get in the car, and have that car drive you to the plane itself? Where you could skip all the procedures and stages, getting everything ready, getting your tickets, taking the luggage, and the whole jazz? AND JUST GET IN THE FUCKING PLANE ALREADY? I feel you. I really do. Out flight was due to take off at exactly 6.05 PM! Supposedly, people go to the airport about an hour and a half before, at least an hour before the boarding. That way, you'll have time to take care of everything, maybe have some coffee or shop for last minute shit before leaving.

But because we're not normal, because we're different than everyone else, we leave everything lei 7azat il 7aza so we can simply panic. Mama woeks well under pressure, but she thinks the same rule applies for peolpe who travel, and that's.. Just.. Not.. Right, now, is it? Nope. We leave the house at around 4.45 and reach the airport like half an hour later? Why? Because our driver decided to take his affin time, thanks. Nevermind, so we're there. And it's so crowded! Maybe because it's a weekend, but the airport was so full and packed, I felt like it was the summer holiday! Shda3wa, wein ray7een? :O Hfft... A5er shay we were told that we got in from the wrong door, and we had to leave and get in from somewhere else? Seriously?

Ma 3aleina, that took like 20 minutes because of all the people infront of us, the que was pretty long. There goes our chance for some Frapps before the flight. Needless to say, it was sort of our fault, we left home late, arrived late, and got in through the right door late. So yeah, gal3atna. 5ala9na min hatha, we go to check in our luggage and take our tickets, no time to buy anything :( I so wanted a book for the plane, nope. Ma gedart. Madree what's the name of the place, where you reach in the other side of the airport and go to your Gate madree cham for the plane? Ee, that line was THE MOST LONGEST LINE I'VE EVER SEEN since I was born! In airports, I mean! ;p Wei3, wei3, inzein? Wei3.

And what made it worse was that there was this Kuwaiti man jidamee, middle aged.. Ga ed yhafhif, huffing and puffing, like yalla 5al9oony! Sir, we ALL have a plane to catch, it aint just you, dumbass. Wei3, I hate people ilee ma feehum 9aber! Moo chithy 3aad ;/ za7ma, it's no ones fault. The take off time is 6.05 PM, yeah? We got in the plane at 6 but we flew at 7.05 PM!!!!!!! Min 9ij umhum?! Ee. They're not shitting us, people. They are not. Il mafroo9' it takes us almost an hour and a half to get to U.A.E, there was this American guy sitting right next to me, wwoooyyy iyanin! <3 Kbeer ya3ni, but I loved him! Gi3adt asoulif ma3aah, mama and I. He's so nice! Ubey yshaweg walla ;/ 7amdella we landed on time. Ubey something happened after we had our food in the plane! Haha, it's funny now that I remember it!!!! Not really.

Mama asked for her black coffee so she asked the stuirdess (I don't know how to spell that word w malee 5ilg I check?) So the lady was like, sure, I'll be right back.

5 minutes later...

10 minutes later...

Nothing...

So we asked another guy, and what does he say? "I'm sorry, it's too late, we don't serve anything from the bar now because we're landing soon." -.- Mom was all what the fuck...? Seriously? She didn't say that, but her face defenitely did ;D So the American dude next to us 3a9ab!! He was like "Erm, excuse me Sir, but this lady asked for coffee a few minutes ago right after you guys took the food away, how is it her fault now?" Amoot? Isn't he sweet? CHIVALRY IS NOT DEAD Y'ALL! It isn't! The mna looked at him ina shtaby?? Rayilha? -.- 7ayawan, asshole! Bad affin service :O t ayilaw shgaal? "He was like, you didn't ask ME to get you your coffee, did you? Was it ME?" in a sarcastic way, like it's not my job. Athbi7a?! Should I just pull the handle thingie of the Emergency exit right next to umi and push him out??? Walla ma yisti7ee? Then mom was like "Ta3al, garib garib.. What's your name?" Chan the guy says "Look at my tag name, what does it say?"

Oh My God! Walla 3aib ;/

She read his name and promised him that this would be the last plane he'll ever take as an employee. All right MAMA! Woot wwot *Victory dance* But she said it in a very cold way, which made it even better? ;D And you know how he reacted? He was even colder, like go ahead, lady. Bit5ar3eeny ya3ni? ;)

Mother fucker.

So anyways!!!!! Now that I've talked about that, let me tell you about HERE!!!! Here is amazing! Wait, wait, wait. The Airport is 7ada 3ajeeb! Whoever came to Dubai must agree with me ;D Right, yeah? 7ada! <3 Everything was clean. . . . *tears, lost and lots of 'em* We reach the hotel, and it's called Al Murooj Rotana? It's beautiful! Mashallah mashalla *tifs on building* And we go to our room. Hold up, I've always always always wanted to do something everytime I walk into a hotel room.... I took my shoes off and jumped on the bed! <3 Comfortable much? Seriously, I've decided to take the pillows home with me, thanks. They're lovely, 3ajeebeen! ;p I told mom not to do anything tonight, just chill in the room, order food, pig out and watch T.V. She totally agreed. by 12.30 AM or so, we were in Lala land.

The next morning, 6.30 AM... No, really. 6.30 AM...

"N. -Kk, mama, mama yalla goomay byi2athin i9'eher wintay leil7een nayma, yalla mama let's not waste a great day!" Mom says as she slides the curtains to the sides revealing the incredible view of the city, the whole wall was a window, covered in glass, il man9'ar iyanin mashalah tabarak ira7man! Was it nearly noon? I sat up, checked my phone for messages or calls, AND I DIDN'T SEE WHAT TIME IT WAS! Madree leish -.- 9ij 3'abiya! I got out of bed 3'a9ib, had a quick shower and got dressed to havve breakfast with mom at the other end of the hotel, il jaw kaan r6ooba. I. Don't. Like. R6ooba ;/ But whatever, kan fee hawa so it was lovely-ish? Yup. 5ala9na and went shopping, then and only then, my body started playing games. Yes, I had my period.

I don't need to say anymore, ba6ny gaam y3awerny, my mood was getting shittier by the minute, and poor umi seriously wanted to shop some more
Makoo 3arab wayed! Seriously, I've always heard in ohh most of the population here is ajanib, bas gelt they're over exaggerating! Ina shda3wa inshalla 5aleejiyeen ibaladhum! Nope, walla walla, I swear, yimkin a total of 5 families 3arab shifthum out of all the people I've seen in the streets, 2 malls, 2 restaurants, wil gahawee!
Where tthe fuck is the Imaratiyeen? Leish mi5tafyeen? 3'areeba walla, and now I'm in the hotel room again while mama's downstairs in the conference. She's so mi5tar3a with the fact that I'm sitting alone, she's calling every few minutes to check up on me, la ba3ad came upstairs a couple of times to see if i was still alive. Before leaving, she was like mama walla you have no idea how many stories I've heard about crimes in hotels! Oola Alla wakbar 3aleich! Crimes mara wa7da?? Leish 3aad? -.-
Mothers...

She wants to have dinner somewhere 9oub il ba7ar ilyoum, ma nadree wein yet. A7na 3alalla w 3ala the cab drivers. Kil ma ndish a car, mama would say hello and ask the driver of places he'd recommend for good food, and he'd be like yeah I know a good place w ywadeena. Hathy 7aalatna min awal ma 6abeina ideera, the places are great though, so thank you cab drivers ;D Oh, OH! Niseit agoolukum! Ilyoum for lunch, just before leaving the mall, my mom asked one of the security guys there where to go for some good sea food. Shgaalaha? He was like "You want sea?" Mom said no, sea food. "You want food? There are food courts in the mall." Mom said no, sea food. "You want aquarium? It's upstairs" Seriously? Screw this, mom was like okay, thank you, ma ga9art, you've been a great help. Then he stopped us from walking away wil 7abeeb shgaal?

"Listen to me, ma'am. If you want sea food, go to the aquarium. For the fishES! It's not called sea food, it's called an Aqua-ri-um." And he emphasized ever so slowly on the last word as if to teach my mother, a well educated Doctor, a head of an entire unit in the hospital, how to pronounce the word aquarium. " Aqua-ri-um... Thank you." and headed to the main entrance to catch a cab. She said it slowly, exactly the way he did chena ina ya3ni t3alimat kelma yideeda, just to make him feel proud?
He'd lose his pair if he said that to me. Mom's just too patient. Ubey, he was actually serious!!!!!!!!! And she thanked him -.- Really? So yeah, I'm watching this movie, that's called I don't know what? But there's these three charecters; Lee, Grace and Adam? And they're obviously stuck in the forest slash up a three slash there's water everywhere slash I don't know what the place is called but I hope you get what I'm saying?And there's an aligator in the water so they're basically trapped because their boat doesnt work. Anyways ba5areb 3aleikum il filim ;D

Adam get's cut into pieces and his limbs become the aligators dinner, Grace bleeds to death because the mother fucker bit so deep and hard into her thigh as she was trying to reach the boat down there. Lee is the only one who survives by grabbing a gun from Adam's body after swimming a few meters away to him, aims the gun into the aligators mouth and shoots one of his eye balls out! ;D So he dies wa3alaya and goes down into the water, she then gets on the boat after the coast was clear and headed back to madree wein? the ending was lame but I liked the freakyness of the movie. Blehh, I was bored -.- Ti3abt, ee my flight's sometime tomorrow il 3a9er? And mom's is at night, I hope I find a nice American dude to keep me company in the plane on the way back? ;$ We'll see. Anywho, I miss the girls wayed ;* And A.T il kalb, he's in Bahrain to see Formula One. He's heading back tomorrow, good. So I gots to go study for Algebra now, 3andee midterm on Monday, Alla yaster ma just shay! ;/ Glad I got my books with me, I'll study 'til mom comes back.

P.S. There's alcohol in the mini bar, and I'm not even tempted to touch it. Yeah right -.- Ayeeb ma3ay? ;p 7ag Ms. Q ;p (She's gonna kill me for saying this) i.l.y;*

P.S2. Let's get one thing clear ladies and gentlemen, I don't like A.T, I'm still not over Kk, so tawenas.

P.S3. I SAW STITCH ON THURSDAY, AMS? EE AMS! It was akward ;( I felt like I made it worse for her? Kint aby il ar9' tinshag w tibla3ny! And as usuall, I'm sure I said something completely stupid and irrelavent, that's what happens to me when I get nervous or feel akward. And Ms. Q didn't help? Hfft -.- But I'm glad I met her and found out who she is <3 Ma bega ila Lilo2o! ;*

P.S4. a7ibich Fz ;*

P.S 5. I like A.T. Thanks. Meh.. Whatever.

I'm gonna watch Sleeping Beauty on T.V before I hit the books.

Goodnight

N. -Kk

xx

5 comments:

  1. I'm still not over Mr. O!! INSHALLA ETRIDEEN 3ALA MY MSG O TELL ME WHAT TIME YOU'RE COMING BACK ZAAGAAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg msafra w you have your period?:| Allah i3eenich, I totally feel your pain *sniff* wanasa long post, I wanna comment about wayid stuff, wait let me see if I can remember any of it!

    omg being late to the plane, how can you stand it! seriously, I'm always punctual :| except to classes but that's only because I drag my feet on purpose!

    Awww 7abait the guy on the plane! You should arrange some kind of schedule so that he's always sitting next to you lama you travel <3 w the 7mar coffee guy, rudeness! I love what your mom did though, I actually applauded her, I wayid andimij when reading your posts *giggles*

    Everyone says that about the airport! Uff bashoof! *googles it* 6.30 LOL maskeena! omg aquarium guy, how did you not take your shoe off and smack him on the mouth with it? huh? HUH? I'm very violent when I have my period, I try to avoid stupid people lana I can't control my actions -.-

    What the hell is that movie lol sounds freakishly entertaining *raises eyebrow* wait so I don't get it, do you or do you not like him? =O LOL what did you say to Stitch, I wanna know! ma7ad gaaly! It's okay, I'm like that too! Which is probably why it's a good idea that we never meet!;p

    It's stewardess btw! bas the term is politically incorrect, lazim you say flight attendant..... see how I just said that like I cared? *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOL I just love the last part of the comment! ;p Ee Lilo ma kan ley 5ilg I find the right spelling of the word ;p I'm like that sometimes -.- Kasal moo 6abee3y! Lilo you have to, have to, have to see the pillows here! 3ajeebeen! <3 LOL The coffee dude and the Aquarium poop, 7ameer walla ;p But whatever, good entertainment ;D I kept telling myself, don't let this ruin your weekend, don't let this ruin your weekend. And it didn't thank Goodness ;D Ee myy period! Talk about wrong timing and the worst luck ever, yeah? Wei3 :( Pain, man. Pain! :O Shda3wa? ;p I know, me too! La7ad y7acheeny on the first day, it's the worst ;/ Well, la7ad y7acheeny most of the month 'cause I'm a very moody person, or so says Ms. Q -.-

    Ms. Q: I'm sorry bubu! I didn't have credit, I did reply as soon as I woke up though, that counts still, yeah? Babe, it was a long msg, I really do hope you consider everything that I've said, 'cause it'll only do YOU good, and no one else! Sim3ay kalamee ;* I'ma be back either this afternoon alone at I don't know what time yet, or this evening with mom. We're still trying to find a ticket for tonight with her, leil7een makoo shay ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL i get the pillow thing! Kila I want to take hotel pillows, they're so comfy -.- You know, 7ata if I bought the same ones, it wouldn't be the same *rolls eyes* I got my period gabil ams? the second dashait uni gates, anti7ir? awal saa3a I couldn't finish a sentence, it'd be like, "I really need to AYYY!!" or something along those lines -.- Bs the guys let me use them as punching bags til I felt better, quite effective! Roo7ay dawray aquarium man and do that -.- LOL 3adi, you're sweet moody <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! It's something about hotels, man. They make the pillows comfy <3 LOL Oh my God the timing is crappy! Awal ma dasheitay 3aad? ;p Oh, fascinating! Good to know, thanks for the tip, I'ma start punching 'em at the end of every month ;D Chena I don't do it everyday 3aad -.- Aaww, sweet moody? First and ONLY person to say that, people tend to avoid and run away -.- Which makes it worse? Hello? Blehh *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete