Thursday, May 14, 2009

They Ain't Ready For The Play, I'm A Game. When It's Up, I'll Make You Beg For it. Don't Panic, When You See It, You Better Hold On.

1- I miss Kuwait's weather, dust mixed with dust, the smell of dust along with sweat, ciggaretes, car engines, bad breath, you know. The usuall. I miss it.

2- I miss Ms. Sunshine calling and asking me to call her from my place to talk about useless bullshit.

3- I miss our green - not blue - sea.

4- I miss the feeling I had while I planned what I had in mind for Wednesday, supposedly today.

5- I have a research paper, most of it is due on Sunday, and I'm not in the country. Bottom line, I'm fucked.

6- I miss F/z. I didn't see her before I travelled. Shit.

7- I'm so angry because of what one of my profs said when I told her that I had to excuse myself because I have a plane to catch. She said something like "You don't realise you're in the danger zone now" since I just got my 2nd warning because of my attendance, or lack of it? Bitch. I have a family emergency. She said she wants proof that I'm not travelling for pleasure, but because I have family issues. Your mum's vagina. Yeah, your mum's.

8- I apprecite what my other professors said, the way they were supportive, nice.

9- I miss mum calling me when I'm at Gust, or banging my door in the weekends to wake me up, or just being there at home.

10- A.T is hot and cold. Do I give three camel's poops? No. Why? Because I'm too old and tired for guys' attitudes. Ms. Sunshine knows what I'm talking about.

W Salamatkum..

P.S. Lilo, you better start feeling better, or so help me God. I will hunt the fucker down, rip his intestines out, fry 'em, feed 'em to him, and scare him until he shits 'em. Then do the process all over again, while video taping the entire thing so we can laugh after? Do me a great favor, feel better so I wouldn't have to go through all that trouble. I love you <3

P.S 2. What's that movie? Nicholas Cage's? Knowing? I wanna see it, soon inshalla. With Ms. Sunshine <3 I miss her... And Kk. Whatever.

Goodnight

N. -Kk

xx

6 comments:

  1. Aww I miss YOU :(

    *"Your mum's vagina."? LOL I say the same thing, fun <3
    *Your teacher needs that stick removed from up her ass. Poopa.
    *Batil A.T min shar3ra, or gar3ita itha ma 3inda sha3ar, to the floor and make him shine it with his tongue itha he doesn't shape up -.- Poop.
    *Awww you'd go through all that for mee? *hides face* woy, I love you more:( I do feel better walla, except now I feel nauseous, tawni rada min Nino with Stitcho, ate too much :(
    Kk can eat shit and die. 7aywan. He better be missing you too. Assface. :(

    When are you coming back? 7emdellah 3ala ilsalama in advance!;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you too! :(

    Ee, kalba my teacher! Shiftay shloun??? Il mishkila, I always liked her, she's such a sweetheart, but I guess this is who she really is. Bitch. Kiraht'ha ;/ If she gives me an FA for her class, if she fails me, I'll rape her. Ee! Do that to A.T! He sent me a message this afternoon, but I ignored him! Aren't you proud of me?? :O Yes? :D I would, babe. Tistahlein I do all that for you ;* Just to draw a smile on your beautiful face.. Bil 3afia, you guys! When I'm back on Saturday, we'll plan something, go have lunch, the four of us! Yeah? Moo 3ala keifkum! :O Please? :* Kk can eat shit and die, Amen to that. But I don't want him to die :( Make me not miss him? ;p Thanks. Alla ysalmich :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O
    Very proud!! You deserve lots and lots of ice cream for that!
    Aww you're too sweet walla! ;* LOL ee inshalla bas can we make it the week after :( i totally fucked up the first accounting midterm fa now I'm working my ass off (w that's a lot of ass ya3ni-.-) for the second one *stabs self* Bas yess, we definitely have to! <3
    Okay, he won't die.. he'd get really bad food poisoning for 24 hours, see? I know how to compromise. I'll work on making you not miss him :( I'll let you know when I have an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh 3ad gabel ma lilo n i go i asked ms.q if u guys would want to join us bas she said ur travelling *gasp*

    i saw u today! and i got up to say hi bas mashalla u walk so fast ma midani -.-

    mmmm dude. we should totally do something 9ij 3ad ... would be fun.


    oh ee el7amdilla 3al salama!

    im dying to watch that movieee! lets us go!

    summer course tasjeel is next week, and i sorta need someones help and since we're both doing english maybe u can help me out? ekhthay raqmi mn ms.q n texteeny please? id totally owe u like... 3 favors! :D

    omg qi99a mu comment! bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ee I did! :( Chan 6ila3na! Alla ysalmich ;*

    LOL Yeah, people say that alot, freakin Road Runner! -.- I like walking fast ;p

    7ada! We'll see when we can, even if we had to go to some coffee place and study? Fun =D

    We'll watch il movie ;*

    Okay, I just asked her, babe. I'll help you out.

    And yeah, I love your long ass comments! ;p

    ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! they love u too mann!

    it's impossible to comment saying shwaya wallah!

    yay sounds fun! thank u so much ;*

    dude khanroo7 we watch angels and demons ba3ad @@!!!!

    ok... getting carried away shway...

    OMG SHIT I HAVE CLASS!

    ReplyDelete